The Asmodeus Plot
The Passage to Paradise (Slim Fellow Book)
Listed below are facts that seem interesting.
- The Faceless angel Is the guide to Paradise and only those who have a pure soul are saved from the their inevitable doom.
- The angel appears to gather the souls of the pure in time of great danger before owner of the pure soul meets his or her untimely fate.
- Those among the worthy do not need to believe in his greatness to be saved, we are all equal in his presence.
- Children are the first pure souls to be saved followed by those who have never committed violent acts against thy neighbor.
- Those who are not worthy of his salvation see the faceless angel as a horrific creature that causes both fear and panic. Those who are worthy see the angel as one who is calming, and are drawn to his glorious aura.